Terms and Conditions is like a contract between you and the Smokin' Meerkats band
(& smokinmeerkats.com). We'll make live roadhouse country music, professional recordings of original compositions, and offer up some band swag available to you, and we must all follow these rules:
- You may withdraw and cancel services at any time. Financial transactions will be considered non-refundable, unless we are out of stock of the item(s) ordered.
- Information errors or website downtime, may affect the speed & accuracy of your order, as well as the live shows (location, dates, times, etc). Smokin Meerkats & Smokin' Meerkats.com will do everything possible to minimize this, but make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this website's (or their social media accounts) content.
- Using the recordings, and their accompanying materials, of Smokin' Meerkats for commercial, use without express written consent, is a violation of copyright laws. The images may be used for promotion of Smokin' Meerkats by other parties (Live music venues, radio / TV broadcasts, etc.), as well as song "snippets" of no more than 30 seconds, unless consent is given. Live performance recordings may be used for promotions by other interested parties.
- Rules for website user behavior, & live performance behavior: Unlawful behavior, hate speech, bullying, spam, top 40 country, etc., is strictly prohibited.
- Smokin' Meerkats reserve the right to disable website and/or social media user accounts at our discretion.
- Remember to be respectful & have fun!